Thursday, March 26, 2020

Update!


Good Afternoon!
I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day. I wanted to 

make you all aware of our learning plan going forward since 
STS is closed until after spring break. We will continue to 
utilize our Google Classroom and that is where I will post all 
DAILY assignments and tell you what the expectations for 
each day will be, just like we have done this week.

I will also I will be going to school today to prepare another 

packet full of the next two weeks materials. I will be stapling 
them today as one large packet for week one and two.

I am planning to leave these packets in a tote outside of our 

Learning Center building door tonight. Whenever you have a 
chance, starting tomorrow morning, please swing by and 
pick up ONE packet out of the tote. The tote will be out 
throughout the weekend as well. 

I will tell you each day which sheets your child will be working
on in our Google Classroom. Many of our other activities will 
still be given digitally on there as well.

Also, I would like to do our Google Meet tomorrow at 10:00 

am with our students, please let me know if they are unable 
to attend at this time. I am greatly looking forward to seeing 
all their smiling faces! :)

Thank you again for all you do! God Bless, Stay Healthy! :)
Love & Prayers,
Mrs. T

Week of April 15th

  Good Afternoon Everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend and are enjoying this beautiful weather. :)  Please read the following info bel...