Monday, May 11, 2020

Distance Learning Weeks 6-8





Kindergarten will continue to use our Google Classroom daily for all our assignments. We will also continue to correspond and communicate through Class Dojo daily, I am always here to help as much as needed.

My recorded lessons will be posted each day for you for each subject in our Google Classroom. 

We will continue to have 3-4 ZOOM meetings per week, themes and activities are sent to you and are included in our monthly newsletters. 

Keep up the great work, I am so proud of all you are doing and all you have accomplished thus far! I know the situation isn't ideal, but everyone is really doing a great job. :)

God Bless You All, Stay Safe!
Love & Prayers Always,
Mrs. Tironi 

Week of April 15th

  Good Afternoon Everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend and are enjoying this beautiful weather. :)  Please read the following info bel...