Good Afternoon!
I hope you are all having a nice week!
Conference letters went home today, please look at your scheduled time and return the form to me ASAP.
Just a reminder that tomorrow is a TAG Day, the theme is "SuperHero Day". Students may dress down tomorrow in Superhero Themed attire (or whatever they may have), just please bring in the $1 donation in their homework folder to go to our 8th grade buddies.
It is pizza lunch and there will also be the snack shop open during lunch if students wish to bring in change to purchase snacks/drinks.
Thank you for returning Book Baggies to school each day, we have been transitioning to our new reading groups and will continue with the books one last time tomorrow before we send home new books on Monday. Please return reading folders and book baggies tomorrow as well.
Have a great night!
Love & Prayers,
Mrs. T
Thursday, January 9, 2020
Week of 9/28
Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend despite the rainy weather. We have a very busy week ahead and there is a lot of paper...
-
Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We have an amazing week ahead. Please review the following information below: 1) Read...
-
Hello Everyone! Happy June! I truly cannot believe we are down to our last full week of school together. We have so much exciting events c...
-
Week of 9/15/25 Good Afternoon Amazing K Families, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We are off to a truly fantastic start to our we...