Good Afternoon Everyone!
I hope you are all doing well and enjoying this beautiful weather. I cannot believe that we are now officially in our last full week of Kindergarten! I am so sad but also very proud of our children for all they have accomplished this year. We have a lot going on in the next coming days, please read below for further information.
1) Tomorrow is a school-wide TAG day to raise money for our 8th grade class. The theme is Hawaiian/Luau/Summer attire. Please be sure to send in the $1 donation if your child dresses down. The Kona Ice truck will also be coming tomorrow afternoon during recess time.
2) Our Final Countdown activity for tomorrow is our “Teddy Bear Picnic”. Students may bring in one teddy bear (or any stuffed animal friend if they don’t have a bear). Please also send a towel that they can sit on since we will be eating a picnic lunch outside.
3) On Wednesday our Final Countdown activity is “USA Day”, students may dress down in red, white & blue patriotic attire.
4) This Friday is our awesome Water Day! I will be sending home a detailed flier tomorrow with more specific information about this as well. There will still be pizza lunch available for Pre-K & K (the big school will all be on a field trip this day) so if you are interested in ordering pizza please send in the $ by Thursday morning.
5) Our amazing K Graduation ceremony & reception is next Wednesday 6/15 beginning at 9:30 am. Students will be coming to school that day ONLY for Graduation and will be asked to be dropped off directly to our classroom between 9:00-9:15 am. Another detailed letter will be coming home by the end of the week with this info as well.
6) If you are interested in signing up to assist us with any items for our Graduation, please use the following link. I truly appreciate any & all support to help make this day truly incredible for our kids.
6) We are officially done with our weekly homework & monthly reading homework as well. We will spend this week completing our end of year assessments and lots of other fun end of Kindergarten activities. Any completed READO boards from May/June may be sent in this week for students to earn special award coupons/prizes.
Thank you so much for your time & attention. As always, should you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to me anytime. Thank you & God Bless!
Love & Prayers,