Monday, June 14, 2021

Week of June 14th- LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL & Graduation!!!

 


Good Afternoon Everyone,

It is so hard to believe this is my last weekly "Monday Update" I will be sending for this class, the year has flown by and I am so sad I have to say goodbye to these amazing children already! We have been working so hard to prepare for an outstanding Graduation coming up on Thursday, wait until you see it, it is going to be so wonderful! 

Please read the attached "Kindergarten Graduation Important Information" document that is found in this message and please send a message to confirm that you read it. This will detail all very important aspects of our day on Thursday. 

CLICK HERE FOR INFO

Tomorrow we will be celebrating our water day AND x marks the spot, please see the reminder sent home Friday with what students need to bring tomorrow. They should be wearing their bathing suits underneath their clothing, they do not need to wear OR bring any uniforms tomorrow, regular clothes to change and wear over are fine. 

Also, little by little each day we will be sending home materials from school that can be kept at home. Today we sent our Religion Books & Reading Folders home, these do NOT need to be returned and we ask if you can please keep them home. Tomorrow we will send home art boxes and binders, and Wednesday we will send home all other remaining materials. 


On Graduation Day, there will be several crafts and materials we are using to display all of our students' amazing talents. At the end of our reception, please kindly take your child's work with you before you go. I will remind everyone as well before we enjoy our refreshments. :) 


Thank you very much for all your time, support, and patience this year. I know I say it often but I truly mean it with all my heart that I feel so incredibly blessed that God gave me the gift of your children this year. As sad as I am it is ending, I am so forever grateful for all the wonderful memories. God Bless!


Enjoy the next few days & I look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday!

Love & Prayers Always,

Mrs. Tironi 

Week of May 6th

  Happy Birthday, Mrs. Nowel! We are SO blessed to have you in Kindergarten & are wishing you the very best day ever! Good Afternoon Eve...